Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Noah Walking & Urban Anthology DT Call

Noah started walking last night I have pictures to show. He would sit on the learning chair and get up and take a few steps. It was so cute. He is trying to do more today. I have been cleaning my entire house. I started in the kid's rooms and worked my way to the outside. Wow I got a lot done.



I just read their blog Urban Anthology is having a "Urban Anthology's Got Talent" Design Team Call. This is exciting. I tried the last time but with Noah being so little I didn't have the time. But now that he is bigger I do have the time. I'm going to go for this and pray this is in God's will for me. It will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Your doing a wonderful job on your blog and you LOs. Keep up the good work. Love ya like a sister! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I know I'm supposed to comment on the LO for the WT Hop but this little guy is so adorable. Love his sleepers. He's really taking steps there - good for him!

    ReplyDelete