Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Peach and Sassafras Lass

The new kit at Sweet Peach is SO MUCH FUN!! I actaully got to help Corrie design this kit :) I just love Sassafras Lass new line Mix and Mend. The colors are so pretty and the papers well, the papers are just beautiful! The papers have a great design in them. Here are my layouts:
This one is a fun one of Hannah.

Close ups of the embellishments

This one is Hannah eating for the first time. I just love the diecut look of this paper.



This is a double I did as a year in review. I used one of Becky's Page Maps.

Close up of journaling and flowers.


This is a fun picture I took on a Sunday with all the kids and their Dad reading to them. Again love how the paper looks awesome and all I did was add some embellishments.

Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment