Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sketchy Thursday's

Hello! I have been so busy lately. How about you? I went school shopping for my 2 the other day and got a lot done! I love Kohl's!! When they say they pay you to shop they aren't kidding! I got some awesome deals! And Kohl's cash on top of that!

After we went shopping we went to a duck pond and for ice cream at a local old fashion dairy.

I used the GDT sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and some papers from Pretty Little Studio.


I love this picture where Hannah is sticking her tongue out waiting for her turn.

Love the little vintage tags.



Here is this week sketch too:




I also used a prompt from Scrapping Everyday Miracles. You were to scrap something that started your day and use stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable, Angie ~ love it!! That pic with Hannah waiting her turn is so sweet. Reminds me of a little baby bird. =) (Isn't Kohl's the best?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the pink houndstooth in the first one and loving the butterfly in the second one! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big Kohl's fan, too. Big. Huge. Love that store! :) Love your pages, too. And so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, as always! Love the ice cream photo of Hannah with her little tongue sticking out as she waits for that ice cream cone. Hard to believe she is a year old already

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! You are so talented and I love your work! Thanks for joining us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete