Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Picture Frame

Lately I have been loving altering items! So I had this frame I found and it needed a little more than just pictures. So I pulled out some Pink Paislee and Studio Calico Papers and some fun embellishments and created this fun little frame. It can be hung or stood up on a stand.



Here is what the frame looked like plain.


I had some cute beads I got and made a little banner out of them. I also used one of the Pink Paislee tassels I had.


Here I took the Pink Paislee wooden alphas and painted them with Crackle Paint. I also then distressed them with distressing ink.


Here are the close ups of each picture.




Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute Angie!!! I love all the little details! What a great way to display your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how you embellished around each photo area.
    What a perfect gift this would be too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to keep memories :) love your family frame! tfs the process, too
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE and adore what you did with this. Beautiful work and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you dressed that frame up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details you included in your project - what a great frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four pictures in one whole momentous frame! It's neat that you can arrange it in any way you like. The last one is the best for me because it has butterfly on it. LOL

    Zymeth Blues

    ReplyDelete