Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketchy Thursday + Hambly Studio = Cuteness

So this year one of my scrappy goals is to not only do the Sketchy Thursday layouts but to post them on time lol! I find myself doing them but then it is too late to post it. So this year I'm going to try to get at least 3 a month done on time :) And what better way to you a sketch then with my wonderful Hambly Studio supplies! I seriously just love working with their products!

This is miss Hannah eating a cupcake over New Year's. And as you can see she enjoyed it very much!!

Don't you just love that little bird?!

I used some Jenni Bowlin paint and October Afternoon mist. And I love that yellow Hambly overlay!

Some washi tape and cute cupcake overlay.


Thanks for taking the time to have a look :-)

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Such an adorable little one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie~nice Lo ~love the added paint and mists!!Congrats on the Paper bakery DT position. You will have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I loveeeeeeee those photos and the paint splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! Great photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO, Angie! Such happy colors - and cute kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The filmstrip look is so cute, what adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, this is absolutely fabulous! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! I love it! The Hambly papers/overlays are fab! And she is the cutest. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete