Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to my baby girl Faith!!

Today my first baby turns 7!! Wow where has the time gone?! I made this layout to document the day! She is very smart, and yet very stubborn. She is very thoughtful, yet still has to be boss. She is super sweet, yet has a little spice to her. She is my baby girl and I can't believe she is 7 already.

I used the new March Paper Bakery kit. I fussy cut the big "adore you" from another sheet of paper and loved it on here. See the background piece it is a sheet of vintage newspaper that is in the kit. How fun it that?!
Aren't those tags co cute?!

Here I used the piece you would throw away from the border punch and added a cut paper clip for fun.
Love the gorgeous red ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing Faith a Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

  1. Love the layering and details on here, Angie! Happy birthday to your DD! :) She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Angie! Happy Birthday to Faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! LOVE your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Happy Birthday Faith!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page! Great colours and I really enjoy the clustering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute layout Angie!!
    and a very Happy Birthday to you Faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely stunning blog and layout...not to mention wee Faith..she is Devine...... Your blog just popped for me...I love it,,keep up the beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO - I've been playing with this same line (same paper even) today :)
    Happy Birthday to your DD :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie! I just adore this layout! The colors and all the little bits are really something else!

    ReplyDelete