Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today I get to share a fun layout I did using the very fun Burlap & Buttercups April kit. The kit is now available but there are not many left so if you haven't go grab one before there gone.

I captured this picture the other day when we were out playing. Hannah would not sit still at all so this was the best I could do lol. After pulling it up on the computer I like how it turned out because it is her.

The full title is "This is a fact....You are too busy to sit still" Love those fabric tags from Ormolu and those clips.
I used half of the "sun" beaded design from MME. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. love the design~you rocked it girl!! fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Angie!! Loving all of the gorgeous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers and the way you used that music paper. Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute. I love the red in it!

    ReplyDelete