Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Studio Calico

It's morning here and I feel great!!  I went to bed early and got up early ready to take on this day.  I wanted to share a layout I made using my April Studio Calico kit "City Lights".  I loved those frames so much I wanted to use them all on one page.  And I used the sequins as "confetti" for the NSD challenge.

I chose to put paper behind the frames and the picture on top.
 I love the cute kraft tags that came in the kit.  I used the exclusive stamp on the tag and added a brad, butterfly, and some sequins.


The "F" is for Faith. and my journaling.

Added another tag and brad and butterfly.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, love how you used the frames, Angie. This is a fantastic page and I think it's my new favorite of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo adorable, Angie! Love love love how you've used the frames on your page! So clever and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your use of those frames!!!! beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love those frames, you made a wonderful layout with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this page! The frames looks fab the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pops of red on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this~I just got those frames can't wait to use them. Love how you used them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm back to the online world after a week or so off, and trying to catch up desperately, lol! Love ALL the layouts you've shown in your recent blog posts! This SC one is such a great use of the kit, love the clusters of sequins. And my other FAVE layout is the JBS Create Cuteness one...those stitched wide paper strips are just awesome and I love the placement of everything! Inspiring work, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful layout, and your little girl looks SO much like you. She's gorgeous! I love those frames! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. The frames are so neat on here, what a fun accent.

    ReplyDelete