Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gossamer Blue

So Now can finally announce I'm on the Gossamer Blue Design Team!!  I have always admired Lori and was so thrilled when I was asked to join her team of talented ladies!  Her first kit blew me away!  And when I got September's I was thinking wow this is just keeps getting better!  You won't want to miss this September kit it goes on sale this weekend!

In the meantime here is another layout I created with the August kit.

Close up:
 Love those mistable banners and tabs from Heidi Swapp.

Thank for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats! Loving this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! :)
    Love how you matted the photo with the distressed papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Angie! And super cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new team! That is a talented group of ladies and I am not surprised to see your name on that list. The kirsten look wonderful. Your layout is stunning! Love your stitching and that sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how bright and colorful this is, congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just on fire, girl! Love this new kit club, and love this layout...especially the super-layered photo mats and the border stitching...congratulations, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo--CONGRATS to you!! GREAT page as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, what a lovely layout your layering is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect title! Congrats on being picked up for the club!

    ReplyDelete