Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our Favortie Spot

Every year we go to Busch Gardens and Water Country.  At Water Country my kids LOVE "Hubba Hubba Highway"!  It a lazy river that you put on a life jacket to float around.  There is a current that carries you around the river.  As summer approaches they always ask if it's time to go yet.

I created this layout with Pretty Little Studio's new "Sandcastle" collection. 


 Close up of banners, tag, and to add some texture I added some tissue paper.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by and check back tomorrow for a fun giveaway!

12 comments:

  1. Love this design, Angie, with the great colors, banner, and layered tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great banners, so clever and darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page - i love the folded banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and simple layout! I particularly love the stitching across the title! I wish I knew how to sew on paper.
    -Gabi from Denton, TX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the smaller photos!
    So fun.
    I haven't been to Busch Gardens in years, but used to love going there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the banner, the sewing and use of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great place to go and what an adorable layout, LOVING the cute banners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout i especially love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout, love the banner and the smaller photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! I'm loving the banner and the tissue paper under the photos, great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, I love those banners, they look like they're floating in the breeze! x

    ReplyDelete