Friday, December 21, 2012

One Frosty Morning

Happy Friday!!  My kids have a half day and Christmas Break starts!! I'm ready for a break from the normal routine how about you??

Today I wanted to share another layout I created using the Decmber Kit from Citrus Twist.

This is the picture I used for my Christmas card.  I wanted to take them out in the morning while there was frost on the ground.  You can't really see it here but it was fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great Holiday Weekend!


10 comments:

  1. How cool is this!?! Awesome page, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome page! Love the twirly twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible design here, Angie, just love the super-large/thin chevrons, the scattered stars, and the beautiful photo! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the way you positioned those patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete