Monday, January 28, 2013

Fresh New Look & AC Yes, Please!

After the week I had last week I decided I needed a fresh new look to help me feel better and also help with those winter blues I have been feeling! I like snow but I'm ready for spring to get here!   I love what Jen did with my new blog.  She was wonderful to work with.

Speaking of fresh new looks, here is a layout I created with the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine line Yes, Please!  I love the bright, fun colors this line has in it. This is a layout of miss Hannah playing with her playdoh.


Love the new stitched vellum shapes!  And check out the new stamp too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would love to read what you think of my new "look".

13 comments:

  1. The new look is great. I love your layout, it is so much fun. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new AT line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog, Angie! The layout is so much fun, filled with your signature color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look angie!! i have been wanting a new look for awhile now- going to have to check it out!!

    what an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love these colors...and i always admire the composition of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout I love how you did the pictures in black and white with a splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new look is fabulous, and it does make me think of spring! I love your layout, the photos all gallery style in the centre is brilliant, and I like the pegs! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look. Your page is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look, Angie!! The page is gorgeous, you did a great job with Amy's new line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome. I love how you laid everything out..kinda looks like a pinwheel pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that the only colors that pop in the photos are the play-do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun new look :) Gorgeous LO as always!

    ReplyDelete