Saturday, July 6, 2013

Citrus Lane Review for June

I know this is a non scrapbooking post but I just had to share my review of this fun little box of goodies I received from a company called Citrus Lane. This is like a kit club only it's for your kids.  You get a box each month filled with  products for your child.  You tell them your child's age and gender and they customize the box for them.  I did this for Isaiah and it arrived days after he was born.  I have a link below were you can get a discount for your first box :)

Here is a picture of the box as I opened it up.

002

The first item was an adorable hat from Iplay.  This hat is so cute and perfect for summer.

007

Next was a fun tub toy called Odd Ducks.  He is so cute and ALL my kids loved him.

006_edited-1

I really love this cream from Eric Carle.  It doesn't have much of scent but really worked on his dry newborn skin.

003_edited-1

I have not tried this cream yet but I'm sure it's great.  It's a skin cream and a diaper cream. 

004_edited-1

And lastly in each box comes a little something for mom.  I used this on my feet and love how it made them so soft.  And the scent is so yummy!

005_edited-1

Thanks for taking the time to check out my review.  If you decide to try a box I would love for you to use this link and you will get $10 off your first boxhttp://ctrus.me/ccWT

3 comments:

  1. cute kit! i don't have children but i can imagine something similar for other age groups. great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a great idea! I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete