Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Kit from Elle's Studio

It's the 10th and you know what that means?...The new kit from Elle's Studio is released!  There were so many options with this kit I had a hard time deciding which tags to use.  There are some Christmas, Thanksgiving, everyday, and even a Black Friday tag!  There are also Digital Cuts for November.



I decided to go with an everyday layout.

016

I used cut the circle out of the vellum tag.  And I just love the that cute tag you can check mark.

010

And this fun tag with a "grateful" tab how sweet is that?!

011

And here is another tag I cut the end off so I could put it on the side.

012

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will check out the new November Kit from Elle's Studio.

And just a reminder Elle's Studio has some super cute Exclusive wood veneers for sale and they are going very fast!

1 comment: